Beach Hideaway Accommodations: The Eagles Suite
Are you craving a romantic getaway where you can star gaze in your very own private hot tub? Then the Eagles Suite awaits you! Spoil yourself as you step into the spa-like ensuite, have fun with spa shower with 4 body sprays and much more…..
Relax and let your worries slip away in the 2 person soaker tub while you watch the flames dance of your ensuite’s electric fireplace! Or watch an amazing sunset from your very own hot tub on your covered deck. You will also see the cruise ship sail out to sea or the Eagle soaring home to the Eagle trees….be sure to used your binoculars. This suite offers 400 square feet of comfort and has a 4 poster canopy queen size bed for a restful night’s sleep!
For your convenience, all of our Sunshine Coast BC accommodation suites have high speed wireless Internet connections, phone, TV, CD and DVD players. Robes, slippers and lots of towels are provided for your comfort.
The Eagles Suite Amenities:
- Private entrance / self contained
- Snack kitchenette ( bar fridge, microwave, sink, cutlery, dishes, etc.)
- Coffeemaker with Tim Horton’s coffee and tea
- Delicious hot and cold breakfast served to your suite each morning
- Private covered deck overlooking the ocean
- Private BBQ on your covered deck with table & chairs
- Stairs to the deck at the water’s edge and lounging chairs
- Private hot tub on your covered deck
- Spa like ensuite with 2 person soaker tub and 2 person shower with rain head and hand held showers with 4 body sprays
- Comfy bathrobes
- 2 Electric fireplaces ( with heat and without heat for ambiance )
- 4 poster canopy queen size bed with fine Egyptian linen
- Hair dryer / complimentary bath products
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed internet
- TV / DVD and CD player
- Alarm clock
Or click to view our other Sunshine Coast B&B Accommodations:
Thank you for providing such a beautiful place- a venue for us to unwind, distress and reconnect! You are a wonderful hostess and the breakfasts were fabulous! We will always remember this special spot and Brian’s 40th birthday spent here!!” - Brian and Marcia, Langley BC